Kingsbury psychologists have a strong reputation in the region for providing the most comprehensive and professional psychological, neuropsychological, and psychoeducational evaluations available for children and adults. Psychological testing is a valuable investment in yourself or your family; getting it right is important.
Our evaluations are tailored to fit individual needs, and we have a multidisciplinary team of wellness professionals (e.g., occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, and physical therapists) to inform or even contribute to the final report. We provide up-to-date recommendations, including technological resources to improve academic success.
Psychological testing includes an intake interview to understand your concerns, several hours of testing with a licensed psychologist, an in-depth feedback session, and a final report. Teens are invited to have their own feedback sessions to better understand their learning challenges at no additional cost.
Here are some of the issues we can help you with:
- Dyslexia, learning disabilities, and other academic challenges
- Standardized Testing Accommodations (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, Bar Examinations)
- College Accommodations
- Workplace Accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act
- ADHD and Executive Functioning in Children and Adults
- Gifted Students with Learning Disabilities / Twice Exceptional
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social and Emotional Difficulties (Anxiety, Depression, Low Self-Esteem)
We are happy to consult with you over the phone about what type of evaluation is most likely to meet your needs. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact (202) 545-2410 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.